Thursday, June 14, 2007

A few links for Accomodation

Most universities do have their own accomodation services which include both on campus and off campus services. Here are a few of the links for most universities. If your university is not included you can find it on their website, or ask me and I will find it for you.

Monash Residential Services
Victoria University Housing Service
RMIT Housing Advisory Service
La Trobe Uni - Accomodation Services
CQU Student Services
University of Sydney Accomodation Service
UTS - Housing
Student Housing Services - Uni Melb
Swinburne University - Renting and Sharing

These links will remain on the sidebar for your reference.

No comments: